I’m incredibly sad to see Ray Emery leave the blackhawks, he was such an inspiration to everyone while he was here and he will continue to be wherever he goes and I wish him the best of luck in Philly.
But really lets be real if any player in the NHL stands a chance against the Philly media train of hatred it’s Razor. lmao good luck media team!
WE FLY HIGH, NO LIE, YOU KNOW ITTTT
I was at the bar of the hotel i’m staying at for the night with my mom and at the table next to us were a family of Hawks fans (like myself), towards the end of the game I realized Bergy was hurt and I told them and the mom was like hopefully he stays out for the next game!
I was like, “I mean I get where you’re coming from, I’m a HUGE Hawks fan, but I respect all these players way too much to wish injury on any of them. Bergeron is an amazing player, an incredible leader, and an integral part of the Bruins and I sincerely hope he is okay and ready to play next game.”
The entire family just stared at me for a second and the husband was like, “You are the most amazing hockey fan I’ve ever met. That was incredibly mature and kind of you.”
I love hockey.
All of you on here saying the boys are going to get some tonight, I’m pretty sure they’re going to be carried back to their respective homes on stretchers. There will be no sexy time tonight… this morning… whatever.
Tomorrow for sure though. ;D
So I just saw an article on twitter written by this girl who I will not name because even though I think she is being ignorant and incredibly dim-witted I do not think she deserves to be bashed for it.
She wrote an article pretty much saying that everyone should root for Boston over Chicago for these reasons:
1. Because Chicago calls itself the windy city but isn’t.
2. They’re smaller than Toronto
3. The hot dogs and pizza Chicagoans make is weird.
4. The boston accent is cooler than chicagos.
5. The cubs and white sox suck.
6. Dave Bolland and Andrew Shaw are rats and boston only has one rat.
7. Chelsea Dagger is a stupid song.
8. Patrick Kane has a bad mullet and once hit a cab driver (which I’m not standing up for, that was stupid but it was also 3 years ago.)
9. The logo is stupid.
10. Bill Wirtz is stupid.
11. Blackhawks were once named the worst franchise in sports.
Now if any of these reasons had anything to do with hockey itself, the players as PLAYERS, or literally anything else I’d be cool. I like the Bruins, I love watching them play, and I love their team chemistry but I am a die hard Blackhawks fan. HOWEVER, I would never discourage anyone from rooting for the bruins because they have dumb accents.
Here’s what I have to say to all of those:
1. Did the Chicago blackhawks themselves come up with calling Chicago “The Windy City”? No? Okay then.
2. Yes they are, I’m glad you can read a map, your point?
3. I’m going to ask again, do the blackhawks themselves make the pizza served throughout Chicago? No? Welp.
4. Let me point out something very obvious here… NONE OF THE PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY FROM THE CITY THEY PLAY FOR. This point is not only not valid it is irrelevant.
5. I’m from San Francisco and last time I checked my Giants beat the beat the Red Sox so you need to sit down.
6. Last time I checked Bolland, Shaw, and even Marchand did not have whiskers and a god damn tail. They are players. Not animals. Also she made a point that Bolland called the Sedins “sisters” I absolutely agree that that was disgusting and not okay and he never apologized as far as I know, but that is one guy with a very big opinion and that does not change the way the TEAM plays or speaks for the rest of TEAM.
7. Well you’re just so wrong about this one. Lol.
8. Patrick Kane does have a bad mullet but it’s working isn’t it? So that is irrelevant. Also I do not condone the cab driver thing but like I said that was 3 YEARS ago and he has apologized for that multiple times and matured a lot since then.
9. The logo is actually based on a badass indian chief named Blackhawk. So you can kindly shut your mouth.
10. I agree he was stupid but can I please direct you to what is now known as the "Madhouse" On Madison?
11. I will direct you here
In conclusion, root for whichever team your little heart desires, root for both if that’s how you roll! If you don’t like the Blackhawks, that’s fine! If you don’t like the Bruins, that’s fine too! In those cases, at least have a god damn reason for not liking them besides “their logo is dumb!”
Thank you for reading and if you made it all the way to the end bless you you beautiful people and to all the haters well…
Honestly I’m really fucking excited for the Bruins/Hawks match up. They are both similar yet remarkably different teams.
To all my Kings followers you all played a great, gritty, and intense series.It may have been 4-1 but it felt like 4-3 barely.
To all my Bruins followers, love you all don’t be offended.BECAUSE ITS THE CUP
Anyone know where I can watch NHL 36 chicago blackhawks online???
I’d appreciate it mucho.
Anyone have a link to the Hawks morning skate? It never works on the site for me. :/ Thank you!!
Okay seriously I’m not happy with the Hawks either but KEY PHRASE THERE "THE HAWKS" this is NOT Crawford’s fault. He has no help defensively and the forwards aren’t coming back to help like they should so what the fuck do you expect.
Stop hating on Crawford. You can’t blame a goalie for the TEAM failures.
Oh and BTW, going 24 games without a regulation loss… DID YOU FORGET THAT. That was largely due to CRAWFORD and EMERY. So sit down.